To avoid the problem of product plagiarism or other people’s logos that are accidentally on our videos, we can use a blur effect. With the KineMaster application, we can easily blur the display. How to? Come on, follow the steps below:
- Download the KineMaster application on the Play Store. If so, open the KineMaster application on your smartphone.
- To start, click the ‘ + ‘ icon.
- Look for a video, in the ‘ media ‘ tool, and when you find it, click the tick in the right corner, and when you find it click the check-in in the right corner.
- Now, the video is ready to add a blur effect.
- Select the part of the video that you want to blur. Now click on the ‘ layer ‘ → ‘ effect ‘ icon.
- Select ‘ Basic Effects’, and select ‘ Gaussian Blur ‘ again. Click the tick in the